*** This Policy was Updated/Revised 12/30/2018 Our Policy can be subject to change at any time ***
***EFFECTIVE NOW*** Will ONLY be Accepting Deposit via PayPal and rest of the Amount Due: IN CASH at time of pickup.
IMPORTANT: Beau's Maple Leaf Rabbitry will Travel to these locations: Brattleboro, VT, Chester, VT, Bellows Falls, VT, Springfield, VT, Townshend, VT Manchester, VT, White River Junction, VT-Exit 11 of 1-91, Lebanon, NH, Keene, NH
When we travel to these locations we always make sure to schedule multi family pickups at the locations all in the same day.
Will do not do additional trips back up, if we have to there will be a fee of $10.00 Gas Fee.
* All Our Bunnies Are Much Loved Pets NOT Breeding Machines
*** Pedigree's will be not be given out. Pedigree will only come with rabbit that are used for show, 4H (need proof your in 4H) or breeding. If breeding you need to be a reputable breeding and experienced. (Sadly there are too many people breeding for the wrong reasons or not experienced enough ***
* Are Bunnies are NOT FOOD of ANY KIND!!
* Before a rabbit leaves my possession, it is in perfect health to the best of my knowledge. I will not sell a sick or injured rabbit. However once a rabbit leaves my possession it is up to you, the owner, to care for it.
* No refunds will be given if your bunny falls sick after leaving our possession. All rabbits are sold in good health and with no undisclosed issues to the best of my knowledge at the time of purchase. Please check your rabbit over before putting it in your carrier. Once you bring your bunny home I will not be held responsible for illness, vet bills or death of the rabbit.
*Waiting List: when anyone is on the waiting list and we have litters we always work down the list in order. Once we contact you we do need a response within 24 hrs. If no response we will move on to the next person on our list.
* All rabbits can be held with a 50% deposit (Pay Pal or Money Order 's Only). We DO NOT accept Checks. This deposit is non-refundable. Rabbits may only be held with a deposit. If you back out of a sale your money (Deposit) will not be refunded. Also once you select the kit of your choosing you can't switch to another kit later.
*Cash ONLY: (No Money Orders or Checks at time of Pickup or Paypal) at time of Pickup you need to have the correct amount of Cash for Final Payment. I cannot make change
*You have 1 week to pay the deposit, if I don't not receive the deposit at the end of weeks’ time then the kit will go back up for sale.
* We CAN NOT hold the rabbit here after the pickup date without a boarding fee of $5.00 per week to hold them/
* We cannot keep re-scheduling a time for you, so if you do not show at the planned date/time, we will move on to the next potential owner. If I do not here from you by email or phone within 7 days I will assume you no longer want the rabbit and I will move on to the next potential buyer. If you are away at the time please let me know ahead of time.
* No bunny will leave until at least 8 weeks old. I have the right to hold any bunny here for longer if I felt appropriate.
* I have the right to refuse to sell at any time. If I feel it’s in the bunny’s best interest.
*All our Kits automatically come with a Gift Bag and are very well socialized and litter box trained*
Gift Bag Includes: Birth Certificate Health Record Small Bag of Poulin Grain 18% (mixed w/Oats Toy ( not all toys are the same ) Information Care Packet (Sent via Email) Bunny Supplies & Emergency Kit (sent via Email) Our Business Card List of Veterinary Clinics in your area that will see rabbits Worming Information Also our kits leave Litter Box Trained, Nails Trimmed and Wormed! *I also send weekly updated photos of the buns and a video*
* NO CULLING.
* Rabbits sold as pets are NOT to be bred!
* I try my very best to sex the kits correctly but even the most experienced sometimes make mistakes.
* When picking up your rabbit please bring a suitable carrier or strong box with you for transport.
⚠️Anyone looking to add a bunny that has a bunny already or wanting 2. I will be making a strict policy and will be updating my policy in the next few days.⚠️
🛑 1: If you have a rabbit already and are looking to add another rabbit to your family. I will only sell the same sex. I will not sell the opposite sex unless you have proof of spay or neuter from your vet. If you do not have that you will not get a rabbit of the opposite sex! If you choose to not want to fix your rabbit than you will only be offered a rabbit of the same sex!
🛑 2. If you are looking for 2 rabbits I will only sell the same sex. I WILL NOT sell 2 of different sexes.
🛑 3. If you are a breeder this is a little different however I will be selling to select breeders. You need to be a reputable breeder. If you are a youth you need to be willing to learn and I will be happy to help educated and work with you. However I will not sell my rabbit to breeder that wants to do mix breedings or are not educated!
⚠️ I do not want to sell to people that are not experienced or bunnies that should be pet only having accidental litters! ⚠️
* If you find you can no longer keep a rabbit you've purchased from me, you are required to contact me 1st please I will take back my rabbits. This stands for a lifetime of ownership and can not be broken. All buyers will agree to these terms. ** Refunds will not be made. **
I would prefer you send the rabbit back to me as opposed to sending it to a shelter or getting tossed from home to home!
I will not be able to take back rabbits that I feel might pose a health risk to my herd. ***Also if you can't keep the bunny and we take it back. We will arrange a date, time and location to pickup. We will work with you as much as we can however you do have to consider our schedule and work with us. We are the one that is taking the bunny back*** **⚠️LASTLY: All buyers will be need to agree to to all these terms. This protects not only the rabbit but both parties. This agreement is a life long agreement and can not be broken. If buyer refuses to to agree than we have the right to refuse sale of the rabbit.⚠️**